Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rereading my old favorites

Guest post written by Marcy Albright

I found one of my old journals from high school back when I was at my parents for the holidays. I thought that it was so funny, yet so painful to read at the time because even though I remembered how awkward high school was, I kind of forgot about that for a short while. But then reading that reminded me of it too. But while I was looking at that, I also saw a few of my books that I read for classes back then stuffed into a drawer with my journal and decided to read them again for fun.

I told my best friend from high school on Facebook with my clear internet about that I decided to reread some of my favorite books and it made me so nostalgic! It seems like it was such a long time ago but it really wasn't that long ago.

The first one that I read was Wuthering Heights. I'm most excited about 1984 because I just remembered that my life felt like it was different after that book. It was just too great. Hopefully it will be as great as I remembered.