Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Grilled steak perfect for cold weather

Guest post written by Andrea Sparks

Around this time of the year I always get really excited for spring because stores start putting out all their spring clothes and it's so tempting! So I do a whole lot of things to try and warm me up and make me think that it's spring. I thought that one good way to warm up at least a little bit is to grill some steaks inside and make me think that it's warm enough to grill outside. Or at least I can pretend like it is. I love grilling outside.

I went online to order a griddle that I can put right on my stove to grill my steak with indoors and while I was doing that I ran across some information about www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/. After I read through it a little bit, I decided to switch over my internet provider.

Well, my home grilled steak turned out pretty well on my griddle. I even put on a sundress and my grilling apron so it would feel a little more like spring. I guess this will be a nice outdoor grilling alternative until it warms up.