Sunday, September 04, 2011

Prepping my daughter for her kindergarten class

Guest post written by Gina Souther

I'm the type of person that always likes to be extra prepared. It's just how I am. I'm not really sure why, but it is. It's not like it's a bad thing, either. But I think that I kind of drive my husband a little crazy with it. He's very of the moment, which means that we are the opposites. But opposites attract.

So I've been coming up with ways to help out my daughter before she makes her big kindergarten debut next week! I was online a few nights ago looking for some tips that I could use for it and while i was doing that I ran across the siteclearWIRELESSINTERNET4g.com. I lookedt hrough ti a little bit and after that I decided to change over my home internet service to it.

I really think that this kindergarten prep is going to pay off in the end. She's already so excited about school that she can barely even get any sleep at night.