Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making a big deal out of Halloween, all out of fun

Guest post written by Bill Earnhart

There's nothing little about Halloween in our household. I've been going all out and transforming our house into a foreboding creation on our block since we moved into it about 15 years ago and I'm pretty sure if I did anything less, I would get some concerned calls from my neighbors. Where I go all out for the decorating, my wife goes all out for her annual Halloween party. We have it every year the weekend before Halloween because Halloween's on a Monday this year, we're going to make sure that we throw our party on this Saturday night. Trick or treating is happening on actual Halloween, so we didn't have to worry about that as an interference.

I looked online to help find some special decorations for the inside of our house for the party. When I was doing that, I ran across some info on Internet Providers and showed them to my wife. Then we decided to change over our home internet service to one of those providers.

I also found a really great recipe for some DIY mounds bars that we're going to try and make for the party, if they last until the party.